Within the last 10 years the field of teeth whitening, both in the dental office and at home, has changed immensely. Essentially, there are two different methods to get whiter teeth: dental (in-office) whitening, and an at home treatment. Many people desire sparkling teeth to maintain a young and smart personality. If you don’t have enough time or money to visit the dentist, don’t worry you can do it at home. In this post i will try to teach you to whiten your teeth with 3 easy steps at home. This tutorial by GraceCo..
1. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar removes the stubborn stains on the teeth and kills the germs that affect the teeth.
1. Simply gargle with apple cider vinegar to get sparkling white teeth. it is an effective natural teeth whitener.
2. Stir it well and use this to gargle for 2 – 3 minutes, but do not swallow.
3. Brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste and then rinse with water or you can also mix this apple cider vinegar into your toothpaste.
2. Baking soda
Baking soda is a weak alkaline compound, and it fights bad breath. It is pocket friendly and is an attractive option because baking soda polishes your teeth, makes it white and removes plaque.
1. Stir in 1 tablespoon of baking soda in a cup of cold water.
2.Use this as mouth wash 2 – 3 times a day.
3. Continue doing this daily till you get rid of the problem.
4. You can also add 11/2 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide in this solution.
lemon is a natural bleaching agent. lemon juice can be used periodically to whiten teeth. don’t overdo it because it is acidic and corrosive in nature and some experts say that lemon juice can harm your enamel. if you are very concerned then you can lighten the concentration of lemon juice with water.
1. Mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and water.
2. Stir it well and with this diluted lemon juice.
3. Wash with water and then brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste.
4. Repeat this process regularly.