French Croissant is one of the best French desserts and if you didn’t tried it before you have to try it. Wine and exotic dishes are the most popular in France, but its desserts are equally popular all over the world. The collection of popular French desserts include cakes, tarts, flans and breads.
Today you’ll learn how to make French croissant recipe easily at home instead of purchasing it, let’s begin…
Ingredients for making The French croissant:
2.5 Cup of white bread flour
4 Tablespoon of Milk Powder
A small cup of warm water
50% Tablespoon of salt
75% Teaspoon of yeast
3 Tablespoon sugar
1 Cup of Cheese spread
25% Cup of butter
Method of making The French croissant:
- Preheat oven temperature to 180 C.
- Put the white bread flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl and start mixing them till they are mixed well.
- Put the egg and the warm water and start mixing them in the same direction to get a Smooth dough.
- Leave the dough for an hour and start cutting it to small balls.
- Put the dough balls in your floured work surface and roll it into a rectangular shape.
- Put a suitable amount of cheese over rectangles at the middle and fold the dough to shape it like the croissant.
- Give the dough a half turn so that the open edges are now top and bottom and seal the edges with your rolling pin. Then take your rolling pin and press the dough at intervals to seal the dough and create air pockets.
- Brush the triangle with the egg, and put the croissant into the oven with 180 C for 20 minutes.
- You can brush the croissant with melted butter and now you have a delicious French croissant recipe.
The French have always loved their desserts, which is typically served at the end of the meal. The French also like their desserts to be strongly-flavored and sometimes cheese will be served with dessert.
If you like the post share it with a friend, Thanks.