There are to many ways to learn how to make hard boiled eggs using the oven, microwave, pressure cooker, and many other ways. Today we are going to teach you how to do it easily and perfectly.
1. The easy way to make hard boild eggs:
- Place eggs in a pot then add water to the pot until it covers the eggs with a half an inch.
- Put the pan on the heat and leave it until it starts to boil then turn off the heat and cover the pan then left it for 17 minutes. The time depending on the size of the egg between 14 to 17 minutes.
- Now put the eggs into ice water it will cools the eggs down and keep it perfectly cooked.
- By not boiling the eggs like in this way you will have a nicely cooked eggs with perfect yellow color inside.
2. How to make hard boild eggs in a microwave:
- Place the eggs in a microwave safe glass bowl then add water until completely cover the eggs with a half an inch.
- put a tablespoon of salt into the water to prevent the eggs from exploding while in microwave.
- Set your microwave to 12 minutes, it will depend on your microwave power. If you need more speed you can use boiled water instead of cool water and set the timer for 4 minutes.
- The well cooked egg spins rapidly on the counter try to check it.
- Put the eggs in cool water to cool them down before you touch them.
3. How to make hard boild eggs in pressure cooker:
- Place the eggs in the pressure cooker and cover it with a half an inch of water.
- Close the pressure cooker and set the timer for 5 minutes.
- Open the pressure cooker and put the eggs in cool water to cool it down.
- Enjoy a perfect hard boiled eggs.
4. How to make hard boiled eggs in the oven:
- Set your oven heat at 325 f.
- Place the eggs in a muffin tin and place them in the oven for 25 min at 325 f.
- Remove from the oven and add cool water to cool them down.